Welcome, this is where you’ll find the most recent Podcast & Shortcast releases. Scroll down or use the main menu to search for more.
Podcast Listeners Choice
- Jason Barnard : Blue Dogs, Punk & SEO
- Dmitry Badiarov Violins Passion & Legacy
- Miha Matlievski : The Fail Coach
Here are the most recent conversations we’ve been having…
- Joshua Lisec : The Ghostwriter
- Clare Downham : Queen of Calm
- Mitchell Levy : Are you Credible?
- Dr Michael Gerharz : Communicate with Clarity
- World Mental Health Day
- Dr Heather Brown : Trauma and Self-love
- Steve Gamlin : Teacher of People
- Jeremy Lasman : Conscious Evolution
- Jon Rennie : Deep Leadership
- Mark Kanty : Leave a better world.
- Louise Miller : Five Pillars of Productivity
- Osbert Lancaster : Leadership for Sustainability
< SEARCH FOR MORE >
The Shortcast is a short (5-10 min) podcast with Life Passion & Business Podcast host Paul Harvey
“The podcast initially started out of a desire to find answers to my big life questions (you can read more about that in What’s It All About). The Shortcast is my on-going commitment to staying focused and inquisitive about life, it’s purpose and it’s meaning for me.
Every day is filled with new opportunities, a chance to reflect and a chance to make changes. No matter what the circumstances are, we always have a choice, even if it’s a tough one. The truth is, we can allow life to get us down, or we can choose to make the best of every situation. I prefer the latter, it’s more fun.
The questions I bring to the Shortcast are what is live for me each week. I hope you’ll join me on this journey though the big questions that keep life interesting.”
Communication is the key to all good relationships and is the thing that brings the most joy in my life. So if you enjoy the content of the Podcast and Shortcast, please do like and comment on the posts and link up with me through Facebook and LinkedIn.
If you can spare 5 minutes, it would also be great to have your feedback through my Audience Survey.