Welcome, this is where you’ll find the most recent Podcast & Shortcast releases. Scroll down or use the main menu to search for more.
Podcast Listeners Choice
- Miha Matlievski : The Fail Coach
- Nikki Love : A Little Dash of Crazy
- Simon Jordan : Time to Surrender
Here are the most recent conversations we’ve been having…
- Robyn Harris : Soul Alignment
- John Vuong : Resilience & Relationships
- Axel Meierhoefer : Precision & Excellence
- Jason Barnard : Blue Dogs, Punk & SEO
- Gloria Rand : Finding Love
- Geraldine Schmidt : Active Communication
- Terry Tucker : Cancer Warrior
- Paul Glover : The No B S Coach
- Dmitry Badiarov Violins Passion & Legacy
- Tracy Lamourie : Activism & PR
- Ziad Zammer : Hummus & Hobbies
- Russ Avery : Eco Entrepreneur
< SEARCH FOR MORE >
The Shortcast is a short (5-10 min) podcast with Life Passion & Business Podcast host Paul Harvey
“The podcast initially started out of a desire to find answers to my big life questions (you can read more about that in What’s It All About). The Shortcast is my on-going commitment to staying focused and inquisitive about life, it’s purpose and it’s meaning for me.
Every day is filled with new opportunities, a chance to reflect and a chance to make changes. No matter what the circumstances are, we always have a choice, even if it’s a tough one. The truth is, we can allow life to get us down, or we can choose to make the best of every situation. I prefer the latter, it’s more fun.
The questions I bring to the Shortcast are what is live for me each week. I hope you’ll join me on this journey though the big questions that keep life interesting.”
Communication is the key to all good relationships and is the thing that brings the most joy in my life. So if you enjoy the content of the Podcast and Shortcast, please do like and comment on the posts and link up with me through Facebook and LinkedIn.
If you can spare 5 minutes, it would also be great to have your feedback through my Audience Survey.